Summary for non-bureaucrats
- By submitting information through the forms on this website, you agree that I, EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO, will retain your personal data (such as your name and e-mail address).
- I will use your data only to communicate with you, validate your identity and prepare invoices. I will not share them with anyone without consulting you first, unless an audit authority requests them.
- Your data is stored on servers in the United States. In principle, only I can access them and take advantage of them.
- If for any reason you want me to modify or delete your personal data, please fill out the application form.
The legal text begins in the following paragraph.
Latest revision (original): June 7th, 2021
The collection and automated treatment of the personal data has as purpose the professional communication and the performance of tasks of information, training, advice and other activities of EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO. The data will be communicated only to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the aforementioned purpose. EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition recognized in the above regulations by sending the corresponding request available at: https://mirimiri.xyz/arco-rights/.
1. RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
- Company name: EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO
- Unique Taxpayer Registry (RUC): 10470052851
- Location: Ica 11003, Peru
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Profession or trade code: 12 – LITERARY AUTHOR, WRITER AND CRITIC
- Economic activities: Writer (ISIC 9000 – CREATIVE, ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT ACTIVITIES) and translator (ISIC 7490 – OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES N.E.C.)
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO declares to be responsible for the following websites:
- Shiny dreamer: https://shinydreamer.xyz/
- Mirimiri: https://mirimiri.xyz/
2. LEGITIMACY, PURPOSE AND CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
As for the PURPOSE, when you connect to MIRIMIRI to send an e-mail to EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO or make a contract, you are providing personal information that is stored in a Personal Data Bank whose responsible is EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO.
This information will be used exclusively for the purpose of sending you professional electronic communications and others that EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO understands as interesting or timely for you, as well as to prepare invoices. Likewise, he will be able to give fulfillment, by means of the data, to the requested requirements. The fields marked as required are essential for the above mentioned purposes.
Regarding CONSERVATION, in principle, your personal data will be kept indefinitely in Namecheap servers located in the United States, as will be detailed in the Cross-border Flow section, as long as you do not request their deletion or the commercial relationship is maintained and during the period for which legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
MIRIMIRI uses the following systems to capture personal data
- Contact form: There are contact forms whose purpose is to send queries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the name, e-mail address and other links to social network profiles provided will be used only to respond to requests and send the required information.
- Application Form for the exercise of ARCO rights: Implemented to facilitate the sending of queries and requests for personal data and in compliance with national and international regulations on the subject. The information collected will be used only to fulfill the corresponding request.
- Complaints Book: In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection and Defense Code, EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO has a virtual Complaints Book available to its clients. The personal data collected will be used only for the attention of the corresponding complaint or claim and, unlike those of other forms, will be stored for two years from the date of sending the form, this being the minimum period required by the aforementioned regulation.
MIRIMIRI does not collect sensitive data or personal health-related data.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In order to protect your personal data, EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO takes all reasonable precautions to avoid its loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether it comes from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
Nevertheless, you must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems on the Internet are not completely reliable and that, therefore, EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO cannot guarantee the inexistence of viruses or other elements that could produce alterations in the computer systems (logical and physical supports) or in its electronic documents and files contained in them although EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO allocates all the necessary means and takes the appropriate security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
4. RECIPIENTS AND CROSS-BORDER FLOW OF PERSONAL DATA
The person responsible for the personal data is EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO. As external treatment managers, he has contracted the services of:
Personal data will not be communicated to any other third party, except in cases where a legal rule so provides (public administrations, administrative or judicial authorities, etc.).
5. SOCIAL NETWORKS
MIRIMIRI offers links and services related to different social networks, such as embedded content or share buttons. If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the network will be able to link your profile data with the information of your visit to MIRIMIRI.
You should inform yourself about the functions and policies regarding the processing of personal data of the respective social network if you access MIRIMIRI with any of your social network profiles and share information through them.
You can consult the privacy policies of the main social networks and other services in these links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Skype: https://www.skype.com/en/legal/
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
6. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
As the owner of the personal data, you have the rights to:
- Access: To know what information about you has been stored in the database, how it was obtained, for what purpose and whether it was transferred or shared with third parties.
- Rectification: To modify or update your data.
- Cancellation: To request the deletion of your data once the professional relationship has ended.
- Opposition: To reject the processing of your data for certain purposes.
At any time you can exercise the rights indicated by sending the corresponding application to exercise them.