This Legal Notice is a version translated into English for your convenience. In the event of any conflict among translations, the Spanish version will control.
Latest revision (original): June 18th, 2021
1. ABOUT THE RESPONSIBLE AND PURPOSE
1.1. Identification and ownership
In compliance with the right to information contained in Law No. 29733, Law on the Protection of Personal Data, the data identifying the person responsible are presented:
- Company name: EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO
- Unique Taxpayer Registry (RUC): 10470052851
- Location: Ica 11003, Peru
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Profession or trade code: 12 – LITERARY AUTHOR, WRITER AND CRITIC
- Economic activities: Writer (ISIC 9000 – CREATIVE, ARTS AND ENTERTAINMENT ACTIVITIES) and translator (ISIC 7490 – OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL ACTIVITIES N.E.C.)
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO declares to be responsible for the following web addresses:
- Mirimiri: https://mirimiri.xyz/
- Shiny dreamer: https://shinydreamer.xyz/
- Yachaypuriq: https://yachaypuriq.xyz/
1.2. Purpose of the website
The activities of the responsible of the mentioned websites are the following:
- Provision of content on the blog.
- Provision of translation and virtual assistance services.
- Management of the list of subscribers and users of the website.
- Administration and management of payments from its affiliate and merchant network.
2. USE OF THE WEBSITE
The mere use of the website does not represent the beginning of any employment or commercial relationship.
2.2. Use of the website
The website https://mirimiri.xyz/ (hereinafter, MIRIMIRI) provides access to articles, resources, data, information and services (hereinafter, THE CONTENTS).
As a USER, you agree to assume responsibility for the use of THE CONTENTS and to avoid using them to:
- engage in activities contrary to good faith and public order;
- disseminate contents or propaganda of a discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, illegal pornographic, terrorist or human rights offensive nature;
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of MIRIMIRI, its suppliers or third parties; introduce or spread in the network computer viruses or other physical or logical systems that may cause the forementioned damage;
- try to access the personal data of third parties, including those of other users or clients, as well as to modify or manipulate their messages.
2.3. Age restrictions
From the age of fourteen (14) you may use MIRIMIRI without prior consent from your parents or legal representatives. Otherwise, such consent will be a mandatory condition for the processing of your personal data.
To contract a service through MIRIMIRI, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the minimum age required in your jurisdiction to enter into a contract.
Warning: if you are under fourteen years old and have not obtained consent from your parents, you will not be able to register with MIRIMIRI and your application will be denied if there is evidence of it.
3. CONTENTS OF THE WEBSITE
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO has obtained the information, multimedia content and materials included in MIRIMIRI from sources he considers reliable. While he has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information is correct, he does not guarantee that it is accurate, complete or updated. EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO expressly disclaims any liability for error or omission in THE CONTENTS of MIRIMIRI.
3.1. Intellectual property
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO owns or has the rights to use the texts, images, sounds, animations, software and the rest of THE CONTENTS included in MIRIMIRI.
Except where otherwise noted, THE CONTENTS of MIRIMIRI owned by EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, also known as a CC BY 4.0 license. Therefore, you are authorized to copy, redistribute, modify or adapt this material, in whole or in part, free of charge, as long as you make reference to the author, the original work and the CC BY 4.0 license (either by means of a link to the source, bibliographical reference, mention in credits, etc.).
The contents of third parties may have different conditions of use, either because they belong to the public domain, have a free license or are copyrighted. These are specified on the various pages where these resources are used (e.g., in the credits section at the end of each article). You should consult them when deciding to use that particular resource.
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it considers appropriate in MIRIMIRI, being able to change, delete or add both THE CONTENTS provided and the way they are presented and organized in MIRIMIRI.
4. LINKING POLICY
4.1. Inbound links
Persons or entities that intend to establish or set up a hyperlink from a website external to MIRIMIRI by EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO must consider the following conditions:
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO and the owner of the web or portal from which it is carried out, nor the knowledge and acceptance of EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO of the services and contents offered in that web or portal.
- EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public in the web or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in them.
4.2. Outbound links
MIRIMIRI by EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO may establish hyperlinks to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links are intended to facilitate the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without necessarily representing a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO does not commercialize, nor does it direct, nor does it previously control, nor make its own the contents, services, messages and opinions available in other web pages.
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for damages of any kind that may derive from the access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability, and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, statements, products, and services existing or offered in the web sites not managed by EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO and which are accessible through MIRIMIRI.
As a USER, you should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of other virtual services, and make sure you understand them before engaging in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns or questions regarding third party products and services should be directed to their respective managers.
5. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
Before taking decisions and actions based on THE CONTENTS of MIRIMIRI, EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO recommends checking and contrasting the information received with other sources. Remember that in no area of life are there universal solutions or absolute guarantees.
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO does not represent or warrant that the supply of THE CONTENTS will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected in the short term, or that the service or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components, notwithstanding that EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO makes every effort to prevent such incidents. Likewise, he is not responsible for network failures, business losses as a result of such failures, temporary suspensions of electrical fluid or any other type of indirect damage caused by circumstances beyond the control of EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO.
6. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
EDUARDO VERA-PALOMINO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal or to the services offered without prior notice, at its own or external request, to those who do not comply with any of the terms and conditions of MIRIMIRI.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
EDUARDO VERA PALOMINO may update, modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions by posting the updates and changes on MIRIMIRI.
As a USER, it is your responsibility to check this page from time to time for changes. Accessing MIRIMIRI or the continuation of its use after the publication of any modification in this page implies the acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these legal terms and conditions or want to send a comment or suggestion about this website, you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by the laws of the Republic of Peru, and any dispute shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the judicial district of Ica, Peru, unless applicable law provides otherwise.