Latest revision (original): March 22nd, 2021
Cookies are tools that web servers use to store and retrieve information about their visitors.
Among other functions, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve data on the browsing habits of users or their computers and, depending on the information obtained, use it to recognize the visitor and improve the service offered.
Cookies have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts to a specific future date, after which they are no longer operational.
1. COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The website https://mirimiri.xyz/ (hereinafter, MIRIMIRI) uses its own and third-party cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, enable content sharing features on social networks, show ads based on your interests, and obtain visitor statistics.
The cookies used by MIRIMIRI are only associated with an anonymous USER and her device. They do not provide references that allow your name and surname to be deduced and they cannot read data from your hard disk or include viruses in your files. Also, MIRIMIRI cannot read the cookies implanted in your hard drive from other servers.
You are free to decide whether or not to place the cookies used by MIRIMIRI on your hard drive. In this sense, you can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies by default or to receive an on-screen notice of the receipt of each one and decide at that time whether or not to implement it on your hard disk. To do this, you should consult the help section of your browser for the steps to change the respective settings.
Even if you configure your browser to reject all cookies or to expressly reject MIRIMIRI cookies, you may still browse MIRIMIRI with the only drawback that you may not be able to enjoy those features of MIRIMIRI that require the installation of cookies.
In any case, you can delete the cookies implanted in your hard drive at any time, following the procedure established in the help section of your browser and referred to later.
At MIRIMIRI, cookies will never be used for:
- Collect personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Sharing personally identifiable data with third parties.
2. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
MIRIMIRI, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties. Also, from time to time, new designs or third-party services are tested for recommendations and reports.
This may occasionally change the cookie settings and result in cookies not listed in this policy. It is important for you to know that these are provisional cookies that it is not always possible to inform and that they are only for study and evaluation purposes. Under no circumstances will cookies be used that compromise your privacy.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are those generated by:
– Analytics services, specifically Google Analytics, to analyze the use made of MIRIMIRI and, based on this, improve its usability. In no case are they associated with data that could identify any particular USER.
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
You can see the type of cookies used by Google on their page about what type of cookies they use.
– WordPress: MIRIMIRI uses the WordPress blog creation and hosting platform, owned by the American company Automattic Inc. For this purpose, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under the control or management of the administrator of MIRIMIRI: they can change their function at any time, and enter new cookies. These cookies also do not bring any benefit to the person responsible of MIRIMIRI.
Automattic Inc. also uses other cookies to help identify and track visitors to WordPress sites, their use of Automattic’s website, and their access preferences.
– Social networks and other services: The above mentioned for embedded content is also valid. In addition, social network cookies and other services may be stored in your browser while you are browsing MIRIMIRI, for example, when you use the share button of MIRIMIRI to publish content on a social network.
The companies that generate these cookies corresponding to the social networks and other services that MIRIMIRI uses have their own cookie policies:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370
The privacy implications will depend on each social network and the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks. Under no circumstances can the administrator of MIRIMIRI or the advertisers obtain personally identifiable information from these cookies.
Detailed information on the cookies used by MIRIMIRI is presented below.
|__utma||2 years||This cookie is usually established during the first visit. If deleted manually, it will be reset at the next visit with a new ID. In most cases, this cookie is used to determine unique visitors to the site and is updated with each page viewed. It also has a unique Google Analytics ID that ensures both its validity and accessibility as an additional security measure.|
|__utmz||6 months||This cookie stores referral information used by the visitor to get to the site, either directly, a referral link, a web search, or an advertising or e-mail campaign. It is used to calculate traffic from web search engines, marketing campaigns and web browsing. This cookie is updated in each page view.|
|__ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users. It is a cookie belonging to Google Analytics.|
|APISID, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SSID||2 years||Saves user preferences and other information about the Google services the user has.|
|1P_JAR||7 days||Google uses this cookie to customize ads based on your interests.|
|SIDCC||3 months||Google uses this cookie to provide services and extract anonymous information about your navigation.|
|PREF||10 years||YouTube cookie that stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page, or activation of Google’s SafeSearch filter.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||240 days||YouTube cookie that keeps track of visited videos that are embedded in the web.|
|YSC||Expires at the end of the browser session||YouTube cookie that measures the visitor’s video views and records the “Like” or “Share Video” events.|
3. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO MANAGE AND DEACTIVATE THESE COOKIES?
If you do not want MIRIMIRI to install cookies on your computer, you have the option of adapting your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
You can also adjust your browser settings to reject all cookies or only those from third parties. It is also possible to delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Consider that you will have to configure each browser and each computer you use separately.
MIRIMIRI makes available to those who wish to prevent the installation of the mentioned cookies, the links provided for that purpose by the browsers whose use is considered more widespread: